Monday, October 12, 2009

My Favorite Things - St. Ives Lotion


Was thinking of blog ideas and came up with wanting to share my favorite things, kinda like one of Oprah's segments in her show.

So for my first entry I would like to share my love for this St. Ives Cucumber-Melon Lotion. Coz you see, I am not blessed with the softest skin so everytime I feel my skin are tight and dry, I make it a point to dab on lotion and this lotion -- gosh -- it just spells F-R-E-S-H-N-E-S-S.

Also, its one of those lotions where it does not leave a greasy feel. The moment you feel youve scrubbed and spread just enough lotion, it dries up but still leaves your hand feeling soft.

This lotion just feels and smells ohhhhh soooo heavenly. I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails