Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins -- sooo last year - literally

This is soooo last year. The Christmas festivities just got the best of me so this has been sitting in the drafts section since...ahm..last year (seems to long ago). Its just tooo nice of a "Friday Fill-In" to pass so here goes...

1. Good times: Weekend lunches with the whole family enjoying the same food everytime which includes inihaw na liempo, fried chicken wings, kinilaw na tanigue and tinolang talakitok for the oldies.

2. I am going to miss my home. :((

3. Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? hehehe

4. Wish my ipod could support the whole surprise shower party we prepped considering its sooo little.

5. Once more, I am faced with a new Christmas nearing and gifts not complete (this sentence was like done for me already hahaha).

6. When will these busy days end? (drama!! haha)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching dvds til I doze off, tomorrow my plans include buying stuff for my kids Christmas party and program and Sunday, I want to clean the whole house up, go to church and maybe finish up on my Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails