Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a little too late..

WELCOME 2010!!

Sorry if greetings came in a little too late this year. Got hooked doing all sorts of stuff for Christmas and New Years and some occasions in between. It was a pretty hectic Christmas holiday for me and my daughter.

And so with this greeting, let me just share one of New Year's message I read from Facebook which could be a nice New Year's resolution for you guys too.

"I will seek elegance rather than luxury, refinement rather than fashion. I will seek to be worthy more than respectable, wealthy and not rich. I will think quietly, talk gently, and act frankly. I will listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with an open heart. I will bear all things cheerfully and do all things bravely."

A HAPPY 2010 TO US ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails